WATER HEATER SALES, SERVICE & REPAIR WYOMISSING PA
Whether you are looking for sales, service or water heater repair in Wyomissing, PA or the surrounding area, get in touch with Advanced Comfort Specialists. We offer high-quality products, 24/7 emergency repairs, and the lowest installation rates around!
We can help you decide on a properly sized, energy-efficient water heater to meet your family’s needs. Whether you choose a conventional tank water heater that stores a reservoir of water in a tank until you need it or a tankless water heater that heats water only when you need it, our technicians will help you understand the installation and operating costs of both gas and electric water heaters and help you get the most efficient product at the most affordable price.
We can also keep your system running smoothly, maintain its efficiency, and reduce the chances of breakdowns and emergency repairs by doing preventative maintenance on a regular basis.
REASONS TO HAVE YOUR WATER HEATER REPAIRED
If you don’t think your water heater is working properly, take the opportunity to call Advanced Comfort Specialists for inspection and service. If the water heater is less than about 10 years old, we may be able to repair or replace broken parts at a reasonable cost so that you won’t have to replace the entire unit.
Here are some common reasons that your water heater may need repair:
- Little or no hot water. If your hot water isn’t hot enough, or is too hot, the thermostat could be the problem. When you aren’t getting any hot water at all, the pilot light may have gone out or there could be a problem with the heating element. We can help you deal with all of these issues.
- Strange noises. Noises coming from your water heater can be caused by expanding and contracting metal parts. Some noises occur when sediment builds up inside the tank and is burned by the heating element. It could also be a sign that the heating element is burning out and needs to be replaced.
- Leaks. There are several openings in a water heater tank that could be leaking, including the drain valve, pressure relief valve, gas control valve or electric heating elements. There could also be loose connections or fittings. Our technicians will find the source of the leak. Depending on the location of the leak, it may be able to be repaired.
REASONS TO REPLACE YOUR WATER HEATER
Water heaters perform a very important role in your comfort, from handling your hot showers to providing water to appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers. They are also responsible for about 15% of your energy usage.
If you have a regularly scheduled maintenance plan in place, you may be able to maximize the average 10 year lifespan of a conventional tank water heater. However, there are times when replacement may be warranted.
- Old age. If your storage-tank water heater is over 10 years old and having problems, it may be nearing the end of its lifespan. Aging water heaters tend to need more frequent repairs, so buying a new one will allow you to enjoy better performance.
- Rusty water. If you find that your hot water contains rust, the water heater itself is rusting, which often leads to leaks. Call us for a recommendation on a replacement as soon as possible.
- Better energy efficiency. Your water heater is one of the largest energy consumers in your home, so investing in an energy-efficient model will help you save money on your overall energy costs.
Advanced Comfort Specialists is equipped to deal with all types of water heater sales, service and repairs in Wyomissing, PA and beyond. We can determine whether or not your water heater can be repaired or help you select an affordable new model that will reduce your energy costs. Call (610) 926-0336 today!