HVAC Preventative Maintenance in Berks County
Keeping Your Heating & Cooling Systems in Prime Working Condition
Many residents living in Pennsylvania are unaware that the vast majority of air conditioning and ventilation system failures are not caused by an inherently faulty part of the machine. Rather, 9 out of 10 times such malfunctions are created by the accumulated dirt and dust that gathers due to an absence of routine maintenance. Our cars, our computer systems, and even our teeth need regular check-ups, so you can be sure that your HVAC systems need periodic tune-ups as well. Advanced Comfort Specialists can offer you superb HVAC preventative maintenance, so that your systems are always running in tip-top condition.
When you sign up for one of our Advanced Protection Plans, our skilled technicians will perform a comprehensive examination of every part of your operations for heating, air conditioning, and ventilation. We will not only clean and lubricate all parts but re-calibrate the system entirely.
Call us today at (610) 926-0336 to learn how maintenance can save you lots of time and money.
Benefits of Regular Maintenance
If you are a home or a business owner in Pennsylvania, you may be questioning whether maintenance is really necessary. There are so many advantages which come from frequently having your HVAC system maintained and serviced.
Just some of these great benefits include:
- Lower utility bills: One of the most important reasons for getting regular HVAC maintenance is saving your hard-earned income. If your heating and cooling unit is operating at its highest efficiency, you will not need to spend so much on electricity or warming and cooling your house.
- Clean, pure, breathable air: Your HVAC system not only keeps your house cool or warm during the different seasons, but it also is crucial in maintaining a good level of air quality. Without maintenance, your system will actually breed more bacteria, mold, allergens, and viruses, all of which can endanger your health and that of other occupants.
- Longer system lifespan: If you want to make sure that your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning unit continues to work for a long time, the only option is getting regular maintenance. Your unit can even last longer than 10 years, but this extended lifespan only comes with proper check-ups.
- Fewer breakdowns and emergency repairs: During our comprehensive inspections, our experienced technicians are able to catch minor issues before they become large, expensive ones. This will result in a healthier system overall.
- Priority service: There’s nothing worse than waiting around all day for a technician to arrive. When you are enrolled in one of our Advanced Protection Plans, you’ll automatically be moved to the front of the line to receive service.
- Waived trip/diagnostic fees: At Advanced Comfort Specialists, we’re committed to helping our customers save as much money as possible. On top of our already affordable prices, those enrolled in our Advanced Protection Plans will enjoy increased savings with waived trip and diagnostic fees.
Ensuring the Warranty of Your HVAC Parts
One important reason you should consider regular maintenance is to keep an emergency "safety net" should any problem occur with your unit. If you receive routine preventative maintenance, the company that sold you or manufactured your system will not be able to blame you for malfunctioning parts due to negligence.
What’s Included in Our 20-Point Precision Heating Tune-Ups
All of our heating tune-ups are designed to ensure that we catch any minor issues in need of quick repairs and ensure that we rid your system of any dust accumulation so it continues to work efficiently and effectively.
During our precision heating tune-ups, we:
- Test the air flow duct system for dangerous carbon monoxide
- Calibrate and level the thermostat
- Inspect for combustible material around the furnace
- Clean and test the ignition system for safe and proper operation
- Clean and test the exhaust system for proper venting
- Measure the supply/return for temperature differential (or boiler temperature)
- Test the safety and control circuits for proper operation
- Inspect and adjust the fan belt tension
- Clean or replace the existing air filter
- Lubricate and clean the blower motor air vents
- Use a brush and vacuum to clean and inspect your furnace, boiler, or heat exchanger
- Clean the furnace exterior
- Inspect heat exchangers for cracks and wear
- Measure and adjust the gas or oil pressure for peak efficiency
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Measure the amperage and voltage of the blower or burner motor for proper operation
- Inspect and tighten the connections in the electrical wiring
- Clean or replace the oil filter, nozzle, and strainer
- Check the natural gas or fuel oil for leaks
What’s Included in Our 24-Point Precision Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
Summers in Pennsylvania can get quite hot, which is why you need reliable and efficient air conditioning to keep you comfortable.
To help ensure that your AC will be in prime condition to provide you with the cool air you need, we do the following during our tune-ups:
- Check the system for proper refrigerant charge
- Calibrate or level the thermostat
- Check the compressor for proper amperage, volt draw, and wiring connections
- Inspect the condenser coil
- Check the capacitors
- Check the contactor points
- Brush out the electrical cabinet
- Check all caps and valves for seals and/or proper fit
- Check the thermostat operation and mounting
- Check the blower amp
- Check the heat strip amps, circuit components, and safeties
- Adjust the refrigerant level (up to 11b 410A only)
- Check the blower wheel and fan blade
- Check all electrical connections and wires
- Wash or replace the standard 1” air filter
- Check the temperature splits
- Lubricate all the moving parts where applicable
- Flush and vacuum the drain line/pan
- Check the secondary drain line
- Monitor the air conditioning cycle
- Check the float switch operation
- Clean the equipment exterior and return air grills
- Check the final performance
Our Advanced Basic Plan
When you sign up for our Advanced Basic Plan, we will perform the seasonal tune-up and safety inspection, making any necessary repairs to the equipment at that time. We will also make any necessary repairs at any time within the contract’s duration at a 15% discounted price for parts and labor.
Our Advanced Elite Plan
When you sign up for our Advanced Elite Plan, we will perform the seasonal tune-up and safety inspection, making any necessary repairs. If you need repairs at any time during the duration of the contract, we will gladly provide those too. All parts and labor are fully covered under the terms of the contract.
Superior Professional Checkups
Here at Advanced Comfort Specialists, we pride ourselves that all of our technicians are highly trained to offer comprehensive maintenance services. Maintenance does not merely involve cleaning dust or replacing small parts such as filters, but examining and fixing minute details that are nevertheless crucial for making the entire system work. Our experts offer both annual and seasonal contracts, tailored to your needs.
Upfront Pricing & Financing Available
Complete Customer Care
Friendly & Reliable Team Members
HVAC Maintenance Plans
24/7 Emergency Service Year Round
Quality Meets Affordability