TRANE AIR CONDITIONER / FURNACE SALES, SERVICE & REPAIR BERKS COUNTY PA
For Trane air conditioning and furnace sales, service & repair in Berks County, PA, you can rely on Advanced Comfort Specialists. Our customers are delighted with our high standards for comfort.
For more than a decade, we have focused on meeting the needs of our customers by treating each service call as a priority and providing premium quality indoor climate control at the most affordable price.
As full-service heating, ventilation, and air conditioning specialists, Advanced Comfort Specialists is proud to offer excellent new products from trusted brand names, such as Trane, York, Tempstar, Amana, Carrier, Rheem and more, and we can service any type of heating and air conditioning system for residential and commercial customers.
ABOUT TRANE PRODUCTS
Trane was founded as a family business in 1885 and today makes residential, commercial and industrial central air conditioners, furnaces and heat pumps, as well as air handlers, air cleaners, thermostats and other products for home comfort.
Trane air conditioners have SEER ratings that range from 13 to 20. Many of them come with programmable thermostats. Top-of-the-line Trane air conditioners have filter alerts that let you know when your filters need to be replaced, sound-dampening features that make them operate quietly, and remote access technology that allows you to adjust your system’s settings through a smartphone or mobile device.
ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS TO FIND THE RIGHT HVAC CONTRACTOR
Choosing the right air conditioner will help you achieve a cool, comfortable environment and manageable utility bills. If you're thinking about updating your system or installing central air for the first time, you’ll want to get an estimate from a qualified, professional HVAC company like Advanced Comfort Specialists.
We offer the most efficient, high quality air conditioners and furnaces on the market and will be happy to help you decide on the most cost-effective system. We’ll survey your home or business and make suggestions based on our cooling-load calculation (or heat-load calculation), while taking into account important factors such as square footage, insulation, window sizes, and sunlight exposure.
As you evaluate HVAC companies, here are some important questions to ask:
- How will you determine what size system I need to properly cool my home?
- What condition is my existing ductwork in? Are there any leaks? Should it be cleaned during installation? Will we be able to use the existing ductwork with the new system?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of new technologies, such as a ductless systems, programmable thermostats, etc.?
- What is a SEER rating? What are the SEER ratings of the systems you’re recommending? Will it reduce by energy costs?
- What brands to you carry? Why are you recommending a specific brand for my home?
- If I purchase a new system, are there tax credits or rebates available?
- Will you take care of any required permits and approvals?
- What type of warranty does the new system have? Does your company offer service or maintenance contracts?
- How long will it take to install my system? Is clean-up and removal of an old unit included in your estimate? Will my floors and walls be restored to the condition they were in when the work started?
- Can you provide references from other homeowners who have used your services?
Answers to these questions will help you make an informed decision about both your new air conditioning system and the contractor you have chosen to do the work.
For sales, service or repair in Berks County, PA, of Trane air conditioner and furnace systems or equipment from other manufacturers, get in touch with Advanced Comfort Specialists. Our high standards are noticeable in every installation job we complete. Give us a call today at (610) 926-0336 to learn more about our services.