TEMPSTAR AIR CONDITIONER / FURNACE SALES, SERVICE & REPAIR BERKS COUNTY PA
Advanced Comfort Specialists offers customers in Berks County, PA and beyond high-quality sales, service and repair of air conditioning and furnace systems from Tempstar and other brands, as well as expert maintenance and 24/7 emergency repairs.
Tempstar, a company owned by Carrier, makes residential and commercial central air conditioners, furnaces and heat pumps that offer the latest in engineering and technology. The company has been producing HVAC systems for over 50 years. Their multi-stage heat pumps and air conditioners feature enhanced dehumidification to reduce excess moisture. Their products also have an innovative wall control system which gives you the ability to customize temperature, humidity and fan speed in up to six zones of your home.
Whether you are interested in Tempstar or brands such as Trane, Carrier, York, Lennox and others, Advanced Comfort Specialists is committed to providing you with quality products, trained employees, top-notch service, and the lowest installation costs around!
We fully understand the comfort needs of homeowners and businesses and can customize each heating and cooling unit to meet your requirements. We can also help you make your systems run at peak performance, and offer the following tips for energy efficient home improvements that can lower your utility costs.
WAYS TO MAKE YOUR HOME MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT
Everyone is interested in conserving energy and lowering costs, but here are five improvements you can make that will make your home more comfortable at the same time!
- Seal your ductwork. According to the EPA, the typical home loses as much as 30% of its cooled or heated air through holes and leaks in By having your ducts sealed by Advanced Comfort Specialists, you can keep that air in your ducts where it belongs and avoid wasting energy.
- Add insulation.In hot weather, insulation serves as a protective barrier to prevent outside heat from getting indoors. In cold weather, it will keep your indoor heat inside. Advanced Comfort Specialists can evaluate your current insulation levels and improve it.
- Upgrade your furnace and A/C.Heating and cooling are responsible for a large part of your monthly utility bills. If your air conditioner or furnace is more than 10 years old, upgrading to a higher-efficiency system is an excellent way to reduce your energy costs.
- Install a zoning system.Does your home have just one thermostat that controls the temperature for every room? This is less than ideal because different areas of your home heat and cool at different rates. A zoning system provides you with separate thermostats for different parts of your home to heat and cool only the areas that need it.
- Install a programmable thermostat. Thermostat settings have a significant impact on your heating and cooling bills, particularly when you use the same temperature setting all day long, whether you’re at home or not. With a programmable thermostat, your system can automatically adjust temperature setting when no one is home, allowing you to save energy (and money) every single day.
Advanced Comfort Specialists also offers seasonal checks for all of your equipment and annual service contracts. We will inspect the components, including thermostats and safety controls, clean and adjust them, tighten loose fixtures, replace any filters that have become dirty or clogged, and advise you of any repairs that should be done.
We provide air conditioner and furnace sales, service and repairs of Tempstar and other exceptional brands that will keep your Berks County, PA home at a comfortable temperature all year long. Call us today at (610) 926-0336 to find out how Advanced Comfort Specialists can help.