WATER HEATER SALES, SERVICE & REPAIR LANCASTER COUNTY PA
Get the water heater sales, service and repairs you need in Lancaster County, PA from the professionals at Advanced Comfort Specialists. We are the go-to heating and cooling experts for residential and commercial customers, and are committed to providing you with the quality, cleanliness and fast response you deserve.
In addition to Lancaster County, PA, Advanced Comfort Specialists serves Berks, Lebanon, Schuylkill, Carbon, Lehigh, Montgomery, Chester, Bucks Counties and the surrounding areas.
Water heaters perform a very important role in your comfort, from handling your hot showers to providing water to appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers. They are also responsible for about 15% of your energy usage.
Advanced Comfort Specialists can help you select a properly sized, energy-efficient water heater that suits your family’s needs. Whether you decide on a conventional tank water heater that stores a reservoir of water in a tank until you need it or a tankless water heater that heats water only when you need it, our service technicians are trained to help you understand the installation and operating costs of both gas and electric water heaters to get the most efficient product at the best price and reduce your energy bills.
WATER HEATER SERVICE
Your water heater is one of the most essential parts of your plumbing system. If you’ve owned one for many years, you probably don’t think about it much until it fails to deliver hot water for your morning shower or makes annoying knocking, creaking and banging noises. There are many components that make up a water heater, and they should be inspected or serviced annually to keep your appliance in good working order.
The typical life span for a water heater is about 10 years, and preventive maintenance will increase its life span. Regular inspection and service will also help prevent possible water damage. You may not notice a tiny leak until it floods the surrounding area with water. Our Advanced Comfort Specialist technicians are trained to look for situations like this and stop or prevent them.
We offerannual service contracts or seasonal tune-ups for all of your heating and cooling equipment. Let us help you keep your system running smoothly, maintain its efficiency, and reduce the chances of breakdowns and emergency repairs by doing preventative maintenance on a regular basis.
TIPS FOR SAVING HOT WATER
- For most homes, water does not need to be hotter than 120ºF to be comfortable for bathing, dish washing or laundry. For every 10ºF reduction in temperature, you can save from 3%–5% on your water heating costs. Setting your heater no higher than 120ºF will save money and prevent scalding.
- Insulating your hot water tank helps prevent heat loss and is another way to save on energy bills. For electric tanks, be careful not to cover the thermostat, and for natural gas or oil hot water storage tanks, don’t cover the top, bottom, thermostat, or burner compartment.
- If you have a leaky hot water faucet, have it repaired quickly. One drip per second wastes as much as 8 gallons per day, 259 gallons per month, or 3,000 gallons of water per year.
- Shut off the hot water when shaving, brushing your teeth or scrubbing dishes. The extra minutes can add up to a lot of wasted water.
- Set your washing machine to the cold cycle, especially during the rinse cycle. Your clothes will get just as clean, and your energy bill will thank you.
Whether you are looking for sales, service or water heater repair in Lancaster County, PA or the surrounding area, get in touch with Advanced Comfort Specialists at (610) 926-0336. We offer quality maintenance, 24/7 emergency repairs, and the lowest installation rates around!
Upfront Pricing & Financing Available
Complete Customer Care
Friendly & Reliable Team Members
HVAC Maintenance Plans
24/7 Emergency Service Year Round
Quality Meets Affordability