FURNACE SALES, SERVICE & REPAIR LANCASTER COUNTY PA
For furnace sales, service and repair in Lancaster County, PA, get in touch with Advance Comfort Specialists. If you are ready to install or replace your heating system, our experienced team will show you all of the options and help you find the system for your home or business that best meets your needs and budget.
Whether you are looking for forced air, natural gas, propane, or oil type heating, Advanced Comfort Specialists has it all at a price you can afford! We also offer boiler systems for hot water or steam radiator type systems.
Serving Lancaster, Berks, Lebanon, Lancaster, Schuylkill, Carbon, Lehigh, Montgomery, Chester, and Bucks Counties and the surrounding area since 2004, our high standards are noticeable in every installation job we complete.
TIPS FOR HOME HEATING SAVINGS
For most people, saving on their energy costs is a top priority. An old heating system can be expensive to run and maintain and can drive up your energy costs. Here are some tips for getting the performance and cost savings you’re looking for with an energy-efficient heating system from Advanced Comfort Specialists.
- Upgrade to a high-efficiency system. It’s possible to cut your energy bills by as much as 25% by upgrading to a high-efficiency heating system. For example, many old boilers have efficiency ratings of only 55% to 65%. New boilers are required to have efficiency ratings of at least 80%. Replacing an inefficient system can reduce operating costs and improve comfort. After a complete analysis of your present system, Advance Comfort Specialists will help you choose a heating system that meets your needs and fits your budget.
- Invest in preventive maintenance. The majority of heating and cooling system failures are caused by dirt and lack of routine maintenance. A simple thing like changing filters can ensure that your system has smooth, unrestricted air flow. Advanced Comfort Specialists offers annual service contracts or seasonal tune-ups for all of your heating and cooling equipment. Let us help you keep your system running smoothly, maintain its efficiency, and reduce the chances of breakdowns and emergency repairs by doing preventative maintenance on a regular basis.
- Improve your insulation. Particularly in older homes, inadequate ceiling insulation is another factor that can lead to lost heat. Increasing it can lower your heating costs by 5% to 25%. If you’re unsure about your insulation, talk to an insulation professional for guidance.
- Adjust the temperature. Turn down your thermostat to 68°F during the day and evening. For every degree you lower your heat in the 60°to 70°range, you'll save up to 5% on heating costs. Reduce it to 55°F at night or if you’re gone for an extended time. This can save 5% to 20% of your heating costs. Installing a programmable thermostat can help you reduce energy use when you’re not at home.
- Seal up leaks. Seal up leaks around windows and doors. Look for pipes, vents or electrical conduits that go through the wall, ceiling or floor. If you find a gap, seal it up. Caulk works best on small gaps. Your hardware store should have products to close larger gaps.
Contact Advanced Comfort Specialists for professional advice on furnace sales, service and repairs in Lancaster County, PA. We can help you select an affordable solution that will keep you comfortable and maintain your HVAC system in tip-top shape. Call (610) 926-0336 today!
Upfront Pricing & Financing Available
Complete Customer Care
Friendly & Reliable Team Members
HVAC Maintenance Plans
24/7 Emergency Service Year Round
Quality Meets Affordability