COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION READING, PA
For high quality commercial refrigeration systems and services in Reading, PA, look to Advanced Comfort Specialists for top results. Our experienced technicians install, expand and service the industry’s most recognizable brands to meet your requirements, keep your systems operating efficiently, and prevent expensive losses to your products.
Established in 2004, Advanced Comfort Specialists has served customers in Berks, Lebanon, Schuylkill, Carbon, Lehigh, Montgomery, Chester and Bucks Counties, providing quality products, skilled employees, stellar customer service, and the lowest installation costs around.
President, Chad Milligan, has more than 30 years of experience in commercial and residential installations and is currently one of six local contractors serving on the Mechanical Board for the City of Reading.
Paul Catanzaro, our Vice President, offers customers 35-plus years of experience in commercial refrigeration, residential and commercial heating and air conditioning, and has degrees in mechanical engineering and facilities management. He is also NORA-certified for oil boilers and furnaces as well as hydronic and steam.
Our commercial services include:
- Design, sales, installation, service and retrofits of refrigeration equipment, including ice machines, walk-in coolers/freezers, display cases and compressor racks
- Panel systems, compressors, valves, parts and components for all makes
- Computer control and monitoring systems
- Installation of restaurant hood ducts
- Refrigerant leak detection and repair
- Compressor repair and replacement
- Condenser repair and replacement
- Evaporator coil and fan repair and replacement
- Temperature check and thermostat replacement
- Commercial ice machine repair and replacement
- Walk-in cooler/freezer repair and replacement
- Servicing of drain lines
- Warranty work for most commercial refrigeration equipment brands
- Facility management and development of annual or seasonal preventive maintenance programs
Advanced Comfort Specialists also specializes in the sales, installation and service of package heating and air conditioning units, chillers (5 tons through 100 tons), hydronic heating, domestic heating systems and warehouse space heating units.
CONSEQUENCES OF LACK OF MAINTENANCE
Your commercial refrigeration equipment is the lifeblood of your business and maintenance is critical, especially when it comes to walk-in coolers, freezers and line coolers.
All refrigeration units expel heat. This is typically done through an air cooled condenser coil. Drawing air through the coil can cause dust and debris to build up quickly on the coil. Dirty or unmaintained units need to work harder to produce the same amount of refrigeration as well-maintained units. Failure to regularly clean the coils will increase energy usage and may also lead to burnt wiring or problems with the compressor, condenser fan motor or the metering device.
To avoid decreasing the lifespan of your equipment, let us help keep your commercial refrigeration system running properly and reduce your energy bills with a preventative maintenance service agreement. We offer annual service contracts or seasonal checks for all your equipment.
Make an appointment with us today for professional advice about commercial refrigeration or commercial HVAC services in Reading, PA. Advanced Comfort Specialists can help you find the most efficient and affordable solution. Contact us at (610) 926-0336.
The Advanced Comfort Difference
Upfront Pricing & Financing Available
Complete Customer Care
Friendly & Reliable Team Members
HVAC Maintenance Plans
24/7 Emergency Service Year Round
Quality Meets Affordability