REFRIGERATION REPAIR BERKS COUNTY, PA
Do you need service or repair on your commercial refrigeration systems in Berks County, PA? Equipment breakdowns can be disastrous. At Advanced Comfort Specialists, we stand behind our workmanship and are available for emergency repairs24 hours a day, seven days a week!
Advanced Comfort Specialists is a full-service heating, ventilation, air conditioning and commercial refrigeration specialist. We offer top quality products, trained employees and attentive customer service. Whether you are located in Reading, Wyomissing, Sinking Spring, Robeson, Birdsboro, Bernville, or anywhere else in the surrounding area, you will find us to be a highly qualified team that works together to design and provide quality solutions.
KEEP YOUR EQUIPMENT RUNNING SMOOTHLY
In addition to commercial refrigeration repair and installation, Advanced Comfort Specialists also offers a preventive maintenance program designed to proactively maintain your equipment in tip-top condition. We can help you:
- Maintain climate control
- Minimize equipment down time
- Avoid inventory and food spoilage
- Extend the life cycle of your equipment
- Reduce energy consumption
- Save money
COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION TIPS
Is the refrigeration temperature too cold or not cold enough? Does it fail to maintain the proper temperature? Is heavy frost building up on the evaporator fins? Is ice accumulating in the drain pan? Is the compressor making strange noises? Is the unit totally dead? These problems need to be addressed quickly.
Most commercial refrigeration problems come down to dust, corrosion, drainage and gaskets, but the equipment is often ignored until a problem arises. Here are some tips for keeping your commercial refrigeration equipment in good working order.
- Keep the condenser free of dust. If dust is allowed to accumulate on the compressor coils, it can keep the compressor from working efficiently. The compressor will have to work harder than necessary, and you may experience spikes in your utility bills. If the compressor has to work too hard for too long, it may fail and need to be replaced.
- Keep drains clear. The drain at the base of a commercial refrigerator allows internal condensation to escape and evaporate. If the drain is obstructed, the condensation will have nowhere to go and create flooded interior spaces in refrigerators and frozen build-up in freezers. Trapped water that freezes can do significant structural damage to a freezer. It will also cause the condenser to work hard and possibly burn out.
- Check and clean gaskets regularly. Gaskets can make a huge difference in how your commercial refrigeration equipment works and in your utility bills. Expensive chilled air can escape through tiny cracks, causing the compressor and condenser to work harder to maintain a constant temperature. Over-taxing the unit can burn out the coils. Inspect the gaskets regularly and keep them clean. If you notice that they are cracked or not sealing when the door is closed, it is time to have them replaced.
- Cover acidic foods. High levels of acidity can cause corrosion in your commercial refrigeration unit and acids may eventually eat through refrigerant lines. Store acidic foods like pickles and tomatoes in non-corrosive food storage containers with tight-fitting lids.
Avoid costly damage to your refrigeration equipment by calling Advanced Comfort Specialists for repair in Berks County, PA. We offer quality maintenance, 24/7 emergency repairs, and the lowest installation rates around if you need to purchase new equipment. Call (610) 926-0336 today or contact us online!
Upfront Pricing & Financing Available
Complete Customer Care
Friendly & Reliable Team Members
HVAC Maintenance Plans
24/7 Emergency Service Year Round
Quality Meets Affordability