AC Repair & Installation in Reading, PA
Advanced Comfort Specialists provides quality, affordable AC installation and repair in Reading, PA on all makes and models of equipment for residential and commercial customers.
We are a full-service heating and air conditioning company established in 2004 and are committed to providing you with quality products, trained employees and top-notch customer service.
Advanced Comfort Specialists serves all corners of Berks County, including Kutztown, Sinking Spring, Wyomissing, Robesonia, Mohnton, Adamstown, Bernville, Lenhartsville, Hamburg, Fleetwood, Birdsboro, Boyertown, Topton and surrounding areas.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
Choosing the right air conditioner is very important when you want to maintain a cool, comfortable environment with manageable utility bills.
It’s likely that you’re familiar with brand names, such as Trane, Carrier, York, Tempstar, Lennox and others, and we can install, service and repair them all. But the best way to find the right air conditioner for your home or business is to choose an experienced contractor.
Unfortunately, air conditioners and furnaces don’t just snap together, plug in and run smoothly. Knowledgeable HVAC contractors, like Advanced Comfort Specialists, provide the proper installation and preventive maintenance that is needed for your heating and cooling systems to operate safely, reliably, and at maximum efficiency.
No matter how much money you spend, even the top-of-the-line equipment will not live up to its advertised efficiency or longevity if it is not designed and installed correctly. Our professional sales staff will assess your needs, make design and equipment recommendations, and guarantee a quality installation in your home or place of business.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT HEATING & COOLING CONTRACTOR
Here are some tips for selecting a good contractor:
- If you already know a reputable heating and air conditioning contractor, start there. Otherwise, family and friends in the area should be able to give you some recommendations.
- If a contractor offers to give you an estimate over the phone without ever looking at the job that needs to be done, move on.
- If a contractor tries to discourage you from buying new, high-efficiency equipment, it’s possible that their technicians are not up-to-date with the latest technology. Get another opinion.
- Instead of using your existing equipment (which may not be properly sized) to size your new heating or cooling system, a good contractor will survey your home or business and make a proposal based on his or her cooling-load calculation (or heat-load calculation for heating).
- A good contractor should ask about any problems you have had with your old heating or cooling equipment, and offer explanations or solutions. It may not be necessary to replace an ailing HVAC system.
- Using their heat-load and/or cooling-load calculations, a good contractor should be able to estimate the annual energy costs for the equipment they are proposing for your home.
- A good contractor will make sure that your ductwork will provide proper airflow for your new system and not assume that your old ducts are adequate.
- A good contractor will test a working system before a sale and test again after installation to make adjustments for the best performance.
- A good contractor will give you a written proposal that itemizes the equipment to be installed, the work to be done, and the total price. Get estimates from more than one contractor, but try not to let the lowest price be the only factor in your decision.
For help navigating air conditioning sales, service or repair in Reading, PA, give Advanced Comfort Specialists a call at (610) 926-0336. We offer quality maintenance and the lowest installation rates around!
The Advanced Comfort Difference
Upfront Pricing & Financing Available
Complete Customer Care
Friendly & Reliable Team Members
HVAC Maintenance Plans
24/7 Emergency Service Year Round
Quality Meets Affordability