Air Conditioning Service In Berks County, PA
Berks County AC Repair & Installation
Are you searching everywhere for high-quality AC repair or installation near Berks County, PA? It can seem very difficult to choose a company to help you with all your AC needs, from repairs to maintenance to completely new installations.
How are you supposed to decide which company will actually have all the equipment and tools to comprehensively solve all your air conditioning issues? After all, no one wants to deal with several different businesses when you could have one convenient place to take care of all the services you might ever need.
Thankfully, you do not have to worry about this problem when you turn to our comprehensive, one-stop option for air conditioning services in Berks County. Trust our team at Advanced Comfort Specialists to resolve any repair or maintenance issues, major or minor.
When you need a replacement or installation, our trained technicians are eager to help you find the perfect model for your needs.
Call (610) 224-9756 or contact us online today for dependable AC repair or installation in Berks County, PA!
What Are Signs Your AC Needs Repair?
Learn about common signs your AC needs repair so you can resolve minor problems before they get worse, improve your system's lifespan, and quickly get back to enjoying a cool and comfortable home. Don't procrastinate determining whether or not your air conditioner needs service, as time could equal money. Get the insight you need to decide the best route forward in minutes.
Common signs your AC needs repair include:
- Noticing an unexplained increase in energy bills
- Hearing banging, clinking, or other loud noises
- Dealing with hot and cold spots, or poor airflow
- Noticing that your fan isn't spinning when the AC is on
- Finding a leak or pooling water around your unit
- Struggling with high humidity when your system is on
- Feeling warm air coming out of your vents
- Discovering ice on your AC unit's evaporator coil
- Realizing that your system is cycling too frequently
- Smelling a chemical, burning, or sulfur odor
- Dealing with circuit breaker trips when your unit is on
- Experiencing issues with your thermostat's reading
Need AC repair in Berks County or the surrounding areas? You can rely on our air conditioning specialists to quickly identify and resolve the problem at its source!
Fast & Reliable AC Installation & Replacement
Even the best things in life eventually come to an end. No matter how good your AC system was to start with, if it is more than 10 years old, you will want to start looking for a replacement.
It has been repeatedly proven that trying to get a "little more" out of one's current air conditioning only costs more money than getting a new, more efficient model.
Older systems are not just inefficient at using fuel, but they also constantly suffer from little issues in need of repair here and there, which adds up to a lot of expenses in the long run.
When Should I Replace My AC Unit?
Discover common signs it's time for AC replacement, so if that's the case, you can make a confident decision and begin enjoying the benefits of a new installation, from greater efficiency and savings to fewer repair and eco-friendliness.
Consider replacing your AC unit if:
- Your AC unit's age exceeds its estimated life expectancy of 12-20 years
- Your system is over 10 years old and requires repair that costs over 50% of its value
- You haven't scheduled annual maintenance over much of your AC unit's lifespan
- The SEER rating is significantly lower than that of today's units
- Your air conditioner still uses the now phased out refrigerant R-22, HCFC-22, or Freon
- Your AC system consists of mismatched components due to previous replacements
- Your unit fails to maintain a cool and comfortable indoor living environment
- You recognize an opportunity for your family to benefit from more advanced technology
What Type Of Air Conditioner Should I Install?
Air conditioners can be purchased in different capacities and types that are meant to suit a variety of needs. Anyone who owns a home should have an air conditioner installed, as it can make living in the summer time much more enjoyable. The type of air conditioner you choose should depend on where you live and what type of house you have.
For example, if you live in an older home that does not have proper insulation, then a portable AC unit may be best for your needs. You will want to purchase an AC unit that takes up less room so that it can be easily moved out of sight when not being used. However, if you live in a newer home with plenty of insulation then the best option would be central air conditioning. Central air is more expensive to install, but it could save money over time by decreasing your monthly cooling bills. Contact our air conditioning service pros in Berk County today and let our AC team help you make the best decision for you and your family regarding your air conditioner purchase.
High-Quality Air Conditioning Maintenance & Tune-Ups
If you have just had a new air conditioner replaced or installed recently, you may be wondering whether it is actually necessary to get preventative maintenance, or whether you could do this yourself.
While you certainly could wipe your system with a damp cloth to remove some external dust, there is no way to properly clean the entire system this way, especially its intricate internal parts. Without proper AC maintenance, even the most cutting-edge technology will eventually fail.
We offer AC installation and repair in Berks County and the areas below.
- Berks County
- Chester County
- Lancaster County
- Lehigh County
For air conditioning services you know you can trust, simply get in touch with our skilled technicians at Advanced Comfort Specialists. Our expert air conditioning technicians are eager to help you in every way.
Submit a contact form online or call (610) 224-9756 to schedule fast & effective air conditioning repair or installation in Berks County, PA!
The Advanced Comfort Difference
Upfront Pricing & Financing Available
Complete Customer Care
Friendly & Reliable Team Members
HVAC Maintenance Plans
24/7 Emergency Service Year Round
Quality Meets Affordability