Advanced Comfort Specialists is a participating contractor in rebate programs administered by First Energy/Met-Ed, as well as PPL offered to Pennsylvania residential customers for qualifying equipment installations or tune-ups. We also participate in the Keystone HELP and PHFA HEELP financing programs, assisting residential customers with affordable financing options for the purpose of equipment installations.
Advanced Comfort Specialists is a participating contractor in rebate programs administered by local utilities. Each program has specific equipment requirements as well as program deadlines for submission and length of promotion. The terms and conditions of each program are defined by the sponsor. Please refer to individual program details for more information.
First Energy/Met-Ed Energy Efficiency Program
The savings start up front with rebates you can earn one of two ways and continue month after month with reduced energy usage and increased efficiency.
- Tune up an existing heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. Customers are eligible for one tune up rebate per unit every 7 calendar years.
- Replace a less efficient system with the latest high-efficiency heating, ventilation and air conditioning technology.
Earn Rebates on Qualified Purchases and Services
The experienced team at Advanced Comfort Specialists will assist you in qualifying for valuable rebates on energy-saving heating, ventilation and air conditioning solutions:
- Up to $160 on the tune up of an existing central air conditioner, heat pump or geothermal system – bring your system back to peak operating efficiency to improve performance and energy savings
- Up to $300 on the installation of a new high-efficiency central air conditioner or ductless mini-split air conditioner – depending on the efficiency rating, earn a rebate of $50 to $300 and reduce your cooling costs by as much as 30 percent!
- Up to $400 on the purchase of an air source or ductless mini-split heat pump – install an energy-efficient alternative to traditional furnaces and air conditioners to save energy all year long
- $600 on the installation of an ENERGY STAR® qualified geothermal heat pump – take advantage of a renewable and efficient technology for heating, cooling and often, water heating
Our experienced and professional sales staff at Advanced Comfort Specialists can assess your current system, explain your options and perform a quality system tune up or assist you with an energy efficient installation solution.
For more information, call us today. Visit the following link to download a brochure:
Start saving today by taking advantage of these energy-saving rebates from Pennsylvania’s FirstEnergy utilities!
PPL Electric Utilities E-Power Program
Advanced Comfort Specialists is an approved participating contractor in the PPL rebate programs. The following rebates are presently available for customers of PPL:
- An air-source heat pump can provide efficient heating and cooling for your home. When properly installed, it can deliver one to three times more heat energy to a home than the electricity it consumes, according to the U.S. Department of Energy. Rebates of $100 to $1200 are available depending on the SEER rating.
- A central air conditioning unit that’s 12 years or older can waste energy and increase your electricity bill. By replacing it with an ENERGY STAR qualified model, you can lower your cooling costs by up to 30 percent. A $250 rebate is available for a qualifying 16 SEER air conditioning unit installation.
- An air-source heat pump can provide efficient heating and cooling for your home. When properly installed, it can deliver one to three times more heat energy to a home than the electricity it consumes, according to the U.S. Department of Energy. Rebates of $100 to $200 are available depending on the SEER rating.
- Replacing your furnace’s existing, older fan with an ECM fan in either your existing heat pump or electric furnace could give you a $100 rebate.
- When the warm weather hits, a whole-house fan can be used to help circulate cool air more efficiently than just a standalone A/C unit. Your whole-house fan can substitute for air conditioning much of the year if it’s in good working order. Install one today to receive a $50 rebate.
Visit PPL’s website for specifications, installation deadlines and details. Call Advanced Comfort Specialists today and we will help you qualify for your rebate from PPL!
Keystone's Home Energy Loan Program (HELP) is designed to assist qualified Pennsylvania homeowners get a low cost loan for ENERGY STAR rated and high efficiency "whole house" improvements. To determine if you are qualified for this loan, call us today and we will work with you to see if you're qualified!
Here are a few of the home improvements you can get a loan for:
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Central AC Systems
- Boilers (All Fuels)
- Furnaces (All Fuels)
- Water Heaters
- Ceiling Fans
- Other Whole House Energy Improvements
For more information, call us today and view these links:
Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency HEELP
The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency Homeowners Energy Efficiency Loan Program (PHFA HEELP) offers loans between $1,000 and $10,000 for qualified energy efficiency repairs for those who are qualified. If you wish to know more and determine if you are qualified, visit the application checklist and package. Because we are an approved contractor, if you qualify, we can perform repairs including:
- Air Sealing
- Energy efficient windows and doors
- Energy efficient heating/cooling systems
For more information, visit the PHFA HEELP website or give us a call today!